Bookmark this page Thu, Aug 17, 2017
Browse by subject:

Chat >

Farm Machinery Chat

Select a Group |  Chat Rules

Looking for a customized solution

Report this Message     
We need a mobilized separator {fields cleaning for wheat} with a capacity of 50--100 Ton/hour , the separator must have tow exist one for wheat the other for offal , the clean grain transfer to silo and the offal will be packed by bags. Looking for a quote to the above from one supplier.

Thanks
Date Posted : 7/25/2017 11:48:11 PM
Re:Looking for a customized solution Report this Message    |   Reply to this Message
This kind of customized solution really helps one to keep their farm more better way. I am happy to get here while looking for assignment writers australia blogs. I recommend this blog to all of my pals in the circle who ever interested in farming.
Date Posted : 8/7/2017 1:42:58 PM
If you already have a Farms.com account, pleaselogin first. If you do not have a Farms.com account you can post using the form below.

Topic: * 

Display Name: *
E-mail: *
Your E-mail address will not be displayed to users. Only your Display Name will be visible.
Password:
If you allready have a Farms.com account, please enter your password. If you do not have an account, you can leave this field blank
Link/URL: 
Verify Your Chat:
Enter the code in the image

Sponsored Links: Highest Yielding Soybeans,PigCHAMP Grow-Finish,Precision Agriculture, Swine Reproduction Software,