Bookmark this page Sun, Sep 24, 2017
Browse by subject:

Chat >

Farm Machinery Chat

Select a Group |  Chat Rules

Online Auction, used tractors/Devils Lake, ND area

Report this Message     
Hello, I'm trying to help an older man that drove from Grand Forks, ND to Devils Lake, ND (or close to DL, he wasn't sure) just a few days ago to see what the guy was selling. The guy told him the sale is online. The older man didn't know that & has no idea of how to use a computer, so I thought I'd try to help him.

He said if he heard the guy right he said his name is: Charles Pfau. He pronounced it as "Pa" to the older friend of mine. I don't know if I've spelled it right.

Thx,
Patti
Date Posted : 7/14/2017 7:16:46 PM
Re:Online Auction, used tractors/Devils Lake Report this Message    |   Reply to this Message
You are doing a good job by helping that older man to buy the tractor online as he doenot know how to buy it online. The world is a better place when everyone is out helping others.
law essays writers uk
Date Posted : 8/24/2017 8:56:09 AM
If you already have a Farms.com account, pleaselogin first. If you do not have a Farms.com account you can post using the form below.

Topic: * 

Display Name: *
E-mail: *
Your E-mail address will not be displayed to users. Only your Display Name will be visible.
Password:
If you allready have a Farms.com account, please enter your password. If you do not have an account, you can leave this field blank
Link/URL: 
Verify Your Chat:
Enter the code in the image

Sponsored Links: Highest Yielding Soybeans,PigCHAMP Grow-Finish,Precision Agriculture, Swine Reproduction Software,