Bookmark this page Sat, Nov 18, 2017
Browse by subject:

Chat >

Farm Machinery Chat

Select a Group |  Chat Rules

Online Auction, used tractors/Devils Lake, ND area

Report this Message     
Hello, I'm trying to help an older man that drove from Grand Forks, ND to Devils Lake, ND (or close to DL, he wasn't sure) just a few days ago to see what the guy was selling. The guy told him the sale is online. The older man didn't know that & has no idea of how to use a computer, so I thought I'd try to help him.

He said if he heard the guy right he said his name is: Charles Pfau. He pronounced it as "Pa" to the older friend of mine. I don't know if I've spelled it right.

Thx,
Patti
Date Posted : 7/14/2017 7:16:46 PM
Re:Online Auction, used tractors/Devils Lake Report this Message    |   Reply to this Message
You are doing a good job by helping that older man to buy the tractor online as he doenot know how to buy it online. The world is a better place when everyone is out helping others.
law essays writers uk
Date Posted : 8/24/2017 8:56:09 AM
free spades games Report this Message    |   Reply to this Message
Hello guys if you loves to play free online game then here on our homepage you will play online free spades games on your pc this is the multiplayer card game people loves to play spades game in their friends group in their free time this is one of the best online game i ever played you can play the spade game on your pc tablet and smartphone without any download and registration.
Date Posted : 10/10/2017 6:09:29 AM
// Report this Message    |   Reply to this Message
I appreciate it!. I really like it when people get together and share ideas. Great website, continue the good work!. Either way, great web and I look forward to seeing it grow over time. Thank you so much.
super smash flash 2
bloons tower defense 5
Date Posted : 10/11/2017 8:15:12 PM
Re: Online Auction, used tractors/Devils Lake Report this Message    |   Reply to this Message
I would like to say that you are doing a good job. As an academic, writer I am also helping to students in a condition of Best Essay Writing Service where every essay writer is a trained professional ready to help you with your work.
Date Posted : 10/14/2017 8:27:29 AM
Re:Online Auction, used tractors/Devils Lake, Report this Message    |   Reply to this Message
Farms.com is the best platform for knowing details regarding agriculture and people who wish to know that can refer this site. This article contains some farm machinery chat. What about the online auction you have trying to specified here?more here
Date Posted : 11/2/2017 8:07:33 AM
?men's clothing ?pfle Report this Message    |   Reply to this Message
?men's clothing ?pfle Veronika brought her joy about the generosity of the company Friedlein

expressing and Frie men's clothing,dlein, warmly thanked Mr Rolf

for some years this action

sponsors. Rolf handed the year's boo weddings,k under the spell of the tornado by Annette Langen Friedlein.

The book is

through its exp mens hill shoes,anded to more than thirty pages, stand-alone part of image,

for integration classes

suitabledown jackets,and allows non-German-speaking children a start in the world of literature.

The pupils

and st electronics,udents thanked with a long-lasting applause when Rolf Friedlein for the

Book gift.

Bloodmens shoes,and pain and death, pain and suffering and distress, brought once it, not even a hundred years ago, now

follow crowds again!

Crosses can be seen, which are no crosses, they consist of hooks, which are not human

are! The N - Gen, long trapped in the Dungeon and chain.

It closes the chain
Link/URL:   http://www.ennbuy.com/
Author :          Ming Lin
Date Posted : 11/13/2017 9:08:03 AM
If you already have a Farms.com account, pleaselogin first. If you do not have a Farms.com account you can post using the form below.

Topic: * 

Display Name: *
E-mail: *
Your E-mail address will not be displayed to users. Only your Display Name will be visible.
Password:
If you allready have a Farms.com account, please enter your password. If you do not have an account, you can leave this field blank
Link/URL: 
Verify Your Chat:
Enter the code in the image

Sponsored Links: Highest Yielding Soybeans,PigCHAMP Grow-Finish,Precision Agriculture, Swine Reproduction Software,