Western Fair District News
For more information visit
The London Farm Show will mark its 80th Anniversary with the introduction of a new venue; the BMO Centre. This new building location accompanies the Agriplex, which will be home to all large equipment and implement displays. The BMO Centre will complement with a showcase of products, services and small equipment. Guests can continue to park where they have in the past and will be conveniently shuttled back and forth between the two premiere venues and parking areas, via a luxury coach bus.
The BMO Centre, located just a short walking distance west of the District’s Agriplex, across Rectory Street, is a beautiful new facility. This large venue provides numerous opportunities for exhibitors; large show floor, high efficiency LED lighting, meeting rooms, hospitality space, as well as new sponsorship opportunities. “The largest indoor farm show in eastern Canada, continuously develops, and this year is no different,” says Farm Show Manager, Cheron Chamberlain. “We’re happy to have been around for 80 years celebrating a major milestone for this important agri-business event.”
Farms.com is exhibiting in the BMO Centre at booth 208
As longer and warmer days approach the Western Fair District prepares to offer the best in agriculture and welcomes a vast array of attendees reflecting the wealth of farming in the south-western Ontario region and beyond. Show goers can enjoy seminars at the National Bank Stage and explore over 350 exhibitors in two buildings (Agriplex and BMO Centre) offering hundreds of products/services, expert guest speakers, and hands-on equipment demonstrations in preparation for the 2018 Ontario farming season.
- New Venue – the BMO Centre, in addition to the Agriplex.
- AGRIPLEX houses all large equipment
- BMO Centre houses products, services and small equipment.
- 350+ exhibitors
- ALPINE Shuttle service between buildings and parking lots.
- DuPont Pioneer Lounge (located in the Agriplex Lobby) will offer seminars on:
o Breeding Soybeans in 2025
o Management Decisions to Maximize your Corn Yields
o Dirt Sweat N Tears with @farmermegzz a Twitter personality, farmer and ag advocate from Saskatchewan,
o Maximizing the Digital Acre - Discussing successful digital management practices.
- Moe Agostino – Will 2018 Surprise to the Upside? – Learn more about effective Commodity Marketing Strategies for 2018. Sponsored by Superior Barn Painting.
- Lesley Kelly - High Heels & Canola Fields, presented by FCC- Thursday, March 8th @ 10AM Advocating for mental health and breaking barriers to create a culture where all producers are encouraged, empowered and supported to take care of their mental well-being.
- Annual Middlesex Agricultural Hall of Fame inductions - Wednesday, March 7th.
- Hall of Fame inductees: J.J. Johnson, of Sylvan, Ontario; Campbell Family: Duncan R., Ray, Jack and John, Ailsa Craig, Ontario.
- Each day of the show the Top of the Fair Restaurant will offer a delicious Farm Show luncheon ($16.99)
As always the staff and volunteers of Western Fair District’s Farm Show look forward to welcoming you. “Our team and our organization are committed to this event and we work hard to put on a high quality show that our attendees find valuable and our exhibitors are proud to be a part of,” said Chamberlain.
Dates, Times, Admission and Locations:
Wed, March 7 9AM - 5PM
Thursday, March 8 9AM - 5PM
Friday, March 9 9AM - 4PM
Western Fair District:
Metroland Media Agriplex
845 Florence Street
London, ON N5W 6G6
295 Rectory Street
London, ON N5Z 2A7
Source : Western fair district