The Ottawa Valley Farm Show is where farm, family, and friends come together to learn about new innovations, enjoy the exhibits of more than 360 agricultural businesses, and network with others in the agricultural community.
The Ottawa Valley Seed Growers Association is pleased to offer many new features at this year’s show:
- Featured local food days, with specials each day. Tuesday’s special is beef, Wednesday’s is chicken, and Thursday’s is pork.
- Expanded eating areas to enjoy your featured local food, with a country diner feel and space to relax and enjoy a meal or a beverage.
- Enhanced entrance ways, expanded signage, and improved traffic flow, making it easier to enjoy the entire show.
- Feature speakers and special events. Check the program for a detailed schedule, including a Kemptville College Alumni event!
- Grand Opening Tuesday at 11 am in the main lobby.
Source : ottawa farmshow
Back by popular demand, the show offers a family comfort zone and baby change area, coat check services, a souvenir store, and the collectible toy tractor sale presented by the Vintage Iron & Traditions of Eastern Ontario (Hall D). Throughout the show, visitors can also explore the Quilt display (Hall C), livestock booths (in the lobby), and 4-H display (Hall B). The annual Championship Seed, Feed and Forage Show Awards will be held Wednesday at 1pm in Hall A and the Prestigious Pedigreed Seed Auction, benefitting CHEO, on Thursday at 12 noon at the Court of Honour and Seed Show Display in booth 2730. In appreciation to the continued dedication of our exhibitors, we celebrate with an exhibitor reception and complimentary morning refreshments. The Ottawa Valley Farm Show continues to offer free parking and Wifi, compliments of the Ottawa Valley Seed Growers Association. Look for your Show program in the Ontario Farmer in early March, or be sure to pick it up at the Show to plan your visit! Discounted admission prices are available for online ticket purchases! Visit the show website, ottawafarmshow.com
, for more information.