AGCO Corporation will publicly introduce the new IDEAL combine during AgriTechnica November 12-18 in Hanover, Germany. AGCO North America is very excited about this innovative new machine and the many harvesting challenges it is designed to solve for our customers. The IDEAL combine is the result of a six-year product development program that will move AGCO to a common global platform for class 7, 8, and 9 combines. We offer these important updates for the North American growers interested in knowing more.
- The European introduction and public debut at AgriTechnica is the first step in a multi-year global roll-out.
- AGCO’s plans for introduction and sales of the new IDEAL combine in North America are not yet final, pending completion of ongoing field tests and validation in the USA and Canada.
- Prototype machines are being tested throughout North America during fall harvest 2017.
- AGCO’s number one priority is ensuring the IDEAL combine is of the highest quality and will deliver the performance and reliability our customers demand.
- An update about product availability in North America is expected in 2018.
- Beginning November 12, 2017, growers interested in learning more about the IDEAL combine may visit IDEALHarvesting.com for more information and to sign-up for progress updates available throughout the coming year.
- AGCO Harvesting dealers remain stocked and prepared to fully support the harvesting needs of customers with quality combines and service for many years into the future.
Source : AGCO