Farms.com welcomes all visitors to the website. We have tried to enable the public (non registered users) access to a wide variety of content and interactivity.
We encourage you to become a Registered User to allow you to access the exciting new features of this site – for example, you can personalize the content and information on the webpage to meet your specific needs and interests. Simply register by clicking on the Sign-Up icon present on the top right of the home page.
• Registration is free, fast and open to anyone.
• Registering only takes a few moments and provides access to a number of great Farms.com website enhancements.
• Registration provides you with a unique User ID and Password that links you to your account.
• Be sure to provide a valid email address because the registration process uses email to send you details on how to activate your account
• You have the option to receive e-newsletters on agriculture topics of your choice (Swine, crops, Employment opportunities in Ag) with up-to-date information about what's new on the site direct to your inbox.
• You will be able to access an expanded range of content and contribute to our interactive forum – or chat groups - to share your ideas with users from around the world.
Everyone can browse the wide selection of benefits offered by Farms.com. But to take full advantage of all we have to offer, make sure you complete your free registration.
A confirmation of your registration will be emailed to you within one business day. Once your information has been confirmed please note your User ID and Password. You can also print the information and keep the document in a safe place. Don’t worry, if you cannot remember the information in the future, you can request a password reminder.
You can also access the following help guides as well: -
"Click here if you need help registering on Farms.com"
"Click here if you need help participating in a chat"
"Click here if you need help posting a classified"
"Click here if you need help personalizing your page"