Browse by subject:
Farms.com Corporate Sites
| || |
HarvestMaster,A Division Of Juniper Systems, Announces Mirus Harvest Data Collection Software (Dec 05, 2012)
HarvestMaster™, a division of Juniper Systems®, announces MirusTM harvest data collection software as the latest addition to its research agriculture solutions offering. Mirus is an all-in-one software designed to collect and view harvest data in real time. The Mirus software is compatible with the industry leading HarvestMaster HM800 GrainGage® systems.
“The HarvestMaster team is excited about the release of the new Mirus software,” said Keith Hunt, Agriculture Product Manager. “As an all-in-one software solution, Mirus has come together as a culmination of user input and the latest technologies available. We believe Mirus to be the new standard in harvest data collection software.”
Mirus features include large, easy-to-read screens, capable of showing multiple data screens simultaneously for more efficient operation. Step-by-step calibration wizards for all sensors ensure easy calibration of the GrainGage system. The intuitive user interface of Harvest Master’s Mirus software is tailored to combine operators, promising ease-of-use and simple adoption into harvest data collection processes.
Mirus software has become the new standard in harvest data collection by providing the following:
- Compatibility with Windows® laptops and tablets running Windows® XP,7,or 8
- Ability to generate and import maps, and collect and export data
- Simultaneous views of four different harvest information screens
- Graphical and spatial display of data
- Ease of viewing diagnostic screens while in harvest mode
- Step-by-step wizards for weight, moisture, and test weight sensor calibration
- Combine operator rated observations
- Operator Quick-Notes on individual plots
Source : HarvestMaster
|Additional related content...click below to see more : |
Copyright © 1995-2016
Farms.com, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.