Canadian farmers are invited to enter a contest to WIN a very robust Dura-line Rural Mailbox from Dundalk Plastics.
Tired of people messing up your mailbox?
Whether it be snowplows, farm equipment, or the ol’ drive-by baseball bat to the mailbox, it's not only frustrating, but an irritating way to waste money and time to replace.
That’s why Dundalk Plastics Inc., of Melancthon, Ontario, has created the solution—a mailbox that takes a beating and keeps on receiving (with apologies to Timex).
Don’t just take our word for it, however. At the bottom of this article is a video showing the robustness of the Dura-line Rural Mailbox from Dundalk Plastics!
Put through its paces, it gets the ever-living tar beat out of it, coming through without a scratch or dent!
Impressive? Most impressive! You should have one.
Want one for free? Enter our Farms.com contest for a chance to win.
- Post a picture or video of your mailbox mishap for a chance to WIN a Dura-line Rural Mailbox from Dundalk Plastics;
- Must be a Canadian farmer;
- One winner in Ontario and one winner in Western Canada;
- Twitter-only contest:
- Must tag @OntAg (Ontario) or @FarmsPrairies (Western Canada)
- Must use the hashtag: #MailboxMishaps
- Contest will run April 25, 2022, until end of day May 9, 2022 @11:59PM.
Watch the video below showing the robustness of the Dura-line Rural Mailbox from Dundalk Plastics, and then enter the contest.