By Andrew Joseph, Farms.com
Recent farm auctions and sales in Pennsylvania realize million-dollar plus, per Lancaster County public sales.
Via Kline, Kreider & Good Auctioneers public sale
October 29, 2021:
- Four-bedroom sandstone farmhouse with bank barn and hog barns on 190.5 acres sold for US$3,420,000 (~CDN $4.3-million).
- Four-bedroom sandstone farmhouse with bank barn, banquet tent area, wedding venue facilities, shop/garage, corn barn, horse barn and tenant house on 100 acres, and tractors and equipment sold for US$2,950,000 (~CDN $3.7-million).
- 56.7 acre tract of land sold for US$969,570 (~CDN $1.2-million).
November 3, 2021:
- One-bedroom cabin/cottage on 58.7 acres sold for US$1,056,600 (~CDN $1.3-million)
Via Horning Farm Agency public sale on October 29, 2021:
- 48.29 acre farm with stone house and outbuildings sold for US$1-million (~CDN $1.25-million).
- 83.13 acre farm with a brick house and multiple outbuildings, and a second parcel of 7.8 acres of land sold for US$1-million (~CDN $1.25-million).
- 100.2-acre tract of farmland sold for US$2,100,000 (~CDN $2.6-million)