By David Bau
The Farm Resource Guide for 2018 is now available at many University of Minnesota Extension County offices across the state. This resource guide includes a wide variety of useful farm business management information including the following items:
- Custom rates
- Average farmland rental rates by county
- Flexible Rental Agreements
- It includes lease forms for Cash Rent and Share Rent arrangements
- Farmland sales information for all counties in Minnesota
- Information on charges for custom feeding, commodity storage, leasing buildings and various bin rental rates
- Current information on pasture rental rates, tree timber values
- Marketing information along with recent cost trends for Minnesota
- Commodity price probabilities for corn, soybeans, alfalfa hay, straw, grass hay, hogs and cattle
- Corn and soybean yields by county
- Feedlot Rule Highlights and information on Manure Agreement and Easements
- Examples of Manure Spreading Lease and Land Application Agreement forms
This Resource Guide is available for a $25 fee plus postage and sales tax if you would like to have your own copy. I can provide you the information in your preferred format: e-mail cost $25 plus sales tax; CD cost $28.50; or hard copy cost $30.00.
If you would like your own copy of the Farm Resource Guide, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 507-372-3900 ext. 3906 and let me know what format you would like. I will send out the materials and an invoice as soon as possible. I hope you find the Resource Guide useful and would welcome your feedback on what you would like to see included in next year’s Guide.