Join one or all nine sessions of the Your Path to Farm Transition information sessions from the FCC.
By Andrew Joseph, Farms.com; Image via Farm Credit Canada
Family and work—the cornerstones of the Canadian farmer.
The good news about getting older, is that you are getting older—always better than the alternative.
It’s why farm transition should be part of the farm life equation.
Farm Credit Canada (FCC) is offering a special 9-part virtual event—Your Path to Farm Transition—to provide Canadian farmers with both ideas and insight into the key topics to set you and the next generation up for future success.
Hosted by FCC business advisors and guest experts, once a month it will feature a new topic, highlighting a different step in the transition process.
Although one doesn’t need to view every session—it couldn’t hurt.
The 9-part series offers:
- July 12 – is your farm transition-ready? How to plan and prepare;
- August 9 – Crunching the numbers: Assessing farm transition financials;
- September 20 – Value, vision and goal setting: A farm transition powerhouse;
- October 11 – Building a farm transition team: Finding the right fit;
- November 8 – Will and estate planning: The key to any successful farm transition;
- December 13 – Creating a business plan that fits your farm transition vision;
- January 10 – Handing over the keys: Transferring knowledge in farm transition;
- February 14 – Unlock your inner CEO: Leading a successful farm transition;
- March 14 – Review, revisit, repeat: Keeping your farm transition plan alive.
To register for an event, click HERE