AgCareers.com Announces 2011 Ag HR Roundtable Schedule
AgCareers.com is pleased to announce the line-up of topics selected for the 2011 North American Ag HR Roundtable. In its ninth year, the level of content and educational resource provided to participants has truly increased over the years. This year’s topics will set the stage for what will be a successful event. Mark your calendars and plan to join us on August 1- 3, 2011 in West Lafayette for this year’s Roundtable conference.
We are grateful to have Purdue University and ADM hosting Roundtable guests on the Purdue campus this year. With more than 160 participants last year, we expect for this year’s conference to be even bigger than the last.
The 2011 Roundtable Organizing Committee met in December to help provide input and select hot topics that human resource professionals, managers, university/college staff and associations within the agriculture industry are currently facing. From this brainstorming session, the following topics were outlined. For a synopsis of each topic, please visit the AgCareers.com Roundtable page
2011 Roundtable Topic Schedule:
· A Focus on Human Capital Development in Agriculture
· Keynote Address: The ‘Buzz’ of Ag and Its Impact on Human Resources
· Raising the Bar – Student Recruitment into the Agriculture Industry
· Panel Discussion: Understanding Recruitment Philosophy
· Special Session: Influencing the Development of Talent
· Effective Performance Management Strategies (Concurrent session)
· Best Practices in On-Boarding Programs (Concurrent session)
· Preparing Students for a Total Compensation Package (Concurrent session)
· Social Media in the Workplace (optional breakfast)
· Utilizing Employer Brand to Enhance Recruitment – New and Experienced Professionals
· Getting a Foothold on Effective Career Pathing and Succession Planning Strategy (Concurrent session)
· HR Metrics – What Should We Be Measuring? (Concurrent session)
· Beg, Borrow and Share Session for University and College Participants (Concurrent sessions)
Beyond the traditional educational sessions, the Organizing Committee has planned another year of fun, social events to get in plenty of networking, such as an optional tour of Purdue, the Welcome Reception, Table Topics breakfast, and a fun networking dinner.
We would once again like to thank our co-hosts, ADM and Purdue University. We would also like to take this opportunity to thank the sponsors of this event – Adayana, ADM, CGB, CHS, Dow, Valent and Wilbur-Ellis. Without their support, we would not be able to offer such an event.
You can register today by clicking here
. If you’d like to be added to the mailing list for the event, please click here
and provide your contact information.
Also, please check out all of the other great events AgCareers.com plans to offer in 2011. We have an assortment of webinars and face-to-face workshops. For a complete list of these offerings click here.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
or call 800.929.8975.