Want to?build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Swine Key Account Manager will participate in face-to-face and virtual meetings with existing and prospective Swine Producers in Southwestern Ontario to understand customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions. In this role you will provide effective communication and customer presentations to demonstrate how our product and services can provide solutions to increase overall performance and value for the customer and their livestock.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with key stakeholders in the customer organization and prospective customers as you look to build out the customer portfolio.
- Monitor customer activity and requirements closely to ensure continuous value creation and optimization.
- Execute strategies focused on expanding your customer base and portfolio within the Ontario market.
- Act as the interface between the customer and the business, facilitating relationships and collaborating with internal departments & teams to ensure operational activities are aligned to support and create value for the customer.
- Manage and execute proposals to existing and prospective Swine clients, review production management opportunities (Nutrition, Herd Health, Ventilation, etc.), and access financial performance so as to address areas of opportunity.
- Identify new sales opportunities and commercial partnerships.
- Network with companies in the industry and attend industry events and conferences to better understand markets and customers.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Build and document Strategic Sales Plans using Customer Relationship Management software.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Confirmed ability to prepare and present customer proposals and presentations in a clear and effective manner
- Minimum of two years of sales related work experience
- Strong Swine production experience
- Able to work in a barn environment
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to understand the business and financial ramifications to make changes
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
Source : Cargill
- Sales experience
- Swine Production and or Swine industry experience