This online event focuses on mastering logistics, customs and regulatory aspects of e-commerce.
E-commerce offers tremendous opportunities. Mastering the logistics, customs and regulatory aspects are essential to success. Alberta agriculture and agri-food companies are invited to register for this online event, taking place Tuesday, February 16, 2021.
Participants will learn from an import-export consultant about:
Source : alberta.ca
- the basic documentation requirements of exporting overseas
- the basic components of customs compliance
- who arranges and pays for freight, customs and similar costs
- managing taxes at destination
- packaging and labelling
- the different modes of transport and choosing a carrier
- handling returns
- marketplaces, fulfillment centres and 3PL’s