This November the Crop Science Division of Bayer has announced the launch of the ‘Fungicides For The Win’ contest. From November 1, 2022, through March 31, 2023, growers across Canada can enter to win a 2022 John Deere Gator™ HPX8155E along with 320 acres of Bayer’s new fungicides.
“With the “Fungicides For The Win” contest, we want to give growers across Canada an opportunity to win a very useful piece of equipment for the farm, along with the newest additions to the Bayer fungicide lineup, to help them make the most of every acre,” says Tiffany Gogowich, Brand & Advertising Manager, Crop Protection – West.
Bayer’s complete fungicide lineup is backed by innovation, expertise, and performance. Along with a new John Deere Gator™, winners will take home a combination of Proline® GOLD and TilMOR™ or Prosaro® PRO in Western Canada, and Prosaro® PRO and Delaro® Complete in Eastern Canada.
Growers can enter the ‘Fungicide For The Win’ contest at www.fungicidesforthewin.ca or in person at upcoming tradeshows at:
- 2023 Crop Production Show – Saskatoon, SK (January 9-12)
- 2023 Manitoba Ag Days – Brandon, MB (January 17-19)
- 2023 Salon de L’agriculture – Saint-Hyacinthe, QC (January 17-19)
- 2023 FarmTech – Edmonton, AB (January 24-25)
- 2023 Potato Days – Brandon, MB (January 24-26)
- 2023 Salon Industrie et Machinerie Agricole de Québec (SI-MAQ) – Wildred-Hamel, QC (January 26-28)
- 2023 Ag Expo – Lethbridge, AB (February 28 – March 2)
- 2023 London Farm Show – London, ON (March 8-10)
- 2023 Ottawa Valley Farm Show – Ottawa, ON (March 14-16)
- GFO March Classic – London, ON (Dates To Be Announced)
“Fungicides For The Win” is open for entries until March 31, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. EST. Two winners will be announced, with one winner randomly selected from Eastern and Western Canada, on April 10, 2023.Source : Bayer