Omaha, NE — CLAAS of America announces CLAAS USED, a pre-owned equipment program for North America that combines the performance and efficiency of a CLAAS machine, with professionally inspected and protected “Certified” units and special low-rate financing through CLAAS Financial Services.
Supply chain disruptions and financial constraints have affected many growers across North America. Now, growers can get the right CLAAS equipment — from combines and tractors to forage harvesters and hay tools — at a price that fits their operation. The CLAAS pre-owned equipment can be accessed through CLAASUsedEquipment.com.
“Every operation has different equipment needs, but today's business-minded ag professional should not have to compromise on efficiency or the bottom line,” says Allen Miller, North American Remarketing Manager. “By combining the superior power and efficiency of CLAAS machines at a pre-owned price with a one-year protection plan and excellent low-rate financing, growers who take advantage of the CLAAS Certified Pre-Owned program can have the best of both worlds.”
Buy with Confidence
To uphold confidence in all purchases, CLAAS has incorporated a Certified Pre-Owned equipment standard within the CLAAS USED program. All certified machines have been inspected, repaired and approved based on rigorous criteria by CLAAS Certified Technicians. This gives growers the kind of performance, efficiency and engineering that is expected from a CLAAS machine. Certified Pre-Owned equipment includes the following benefits:
- Comprehensive machine inspection performed by CLAAS Certified Technicians.
- Repairs made with CLAAS ORIGINAL parts.
- One-year drive-train protection plan, with the option to upgrade to a comprehensive protection plan.
New Protection Plans
The CLAAS USED program also provides affordable protection for pre-owned combines, forage harvesters and tractors with flexible protection plans.
Source : CLAAS
- CLAAS USED Drive Train Protection comes standard on all CLAAS Certified Pre-Owned machines. It's also available for purchase on select CLAAS used combines, forage harvesters and tractors that meet strict age and hour requirements.
- MAXI CARE Comprehensive Extended Protection is an optional layer of coverage for CLAAS Certified Pre-Owned machines meeting the strictest inspection standards. This added protection is available for purchase on select CLAAS used combines, forage harvesters or tractors.