Incoterms are a great tool which can provide a competitive advantage to exporting companies.
Incoterms are an important legal component of contracts and key risk management and customs compliance elements. Alberta agriculture and agri-food companies are invited to learn more about Incoterms at an online event, January 19, 2021.
Participants will learn from an import-export consultant about:
Source : alberta.ca
- the transfer of ownership and other legal considerations
- review of the history, purpose and basic principles
- 2020 changes
- review of the individual Incoterms
- the American terms and differences with the international Incoterms
- the interaction between the Incoterms and the contracts of carriage, insurance and payment