The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Commodity Credit Corporation today announced interest rates for December 2020, which are effective December 1-December 31, 2020.
The Commodity Credit Corporation borrowing rate-based charge for December is 0.125%, same as in November.
The interest rate for crop year commodity loans less than one year disbursed during December is 1.125%, same as in November.
Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans approved for December are as follows:
- 0.250% with three-year loan terms, up from 0.125 in November;
- 0.375% with five-year loan terms, up from 0.250 in November;
- 0.625% with seven-year loan terms, up from 0.500 in November;
- 0.875% with 10-year loan terms, up from 0.750 in November; and
- 1.000% with 12-year loan terms, up from 0.875 in November.
- The interest rate for 15-year Sugar Storage Facility Loans for December is 1.125%, up from 1.000% in November.
The loan programs administered by the Farm Service Agency help stabilize the incomes of America’s farmers and ranchers.Source : usda.gov