2004 New Holland CR940 Combine

Listing Tools

Receive email updates for similar listings.
Save Alert
You can cancel the email alert at anytime.
Subscribe to Farms.com Machinery Newsletter

$67,900 CAD

Equipment Specification

Year:2004
Category:Harvesting Equipment
Sub-Category:Combines
Manufacturer:New Holland
Stock Number:PA7062
Location:Wallenstein ON N0B 2S0
Model:CR940
New/Used:Used
Serial number:HAJ100868
Size:Engine Horsepower: 295HP

Detailed Description

Front Tire Size: 540/65R30, Paint Condition: Good, Rear Tire Size: 800/65R32, Front Tread Remaining: 60%, Drive: 4 Wheel Drive, Rear Tread Remaining: 40%, Description: 4wd, Chopper: Yes, 800/65R32 & 540/65R30, dlx chopper, 6550 - E & 4600-Seperator hrs, Yield & Moisture monitor, b ,
Type = Combine ; Cd = CO

Additional Description

Eng Hours: 6550

ESM Farm Equipment Ltd.

7293 Line 86,
Elmira,  ON, Canada
N3B 2Z3



View Website

Similar Equipment

View More Harvesting Equipment
Sending Sending Mail

Save Listing

Name:
You must be logged in to save this listing. Please  login now or register  for a new account.
You have already saved   10  listings.
Your listing has been saved. You can view your   saved listing

Report Used Farm Equipment Listing

Please describe why this listing should be removed from Farms.com Used Farm Equipment. Listing will be removed if they are suspected to be fraud, counterfeit, inappropriate, offensive,or irrelevant. Thank-you for your assistance in making Farms.com Used Farm Equipment a better website.
Subject line: UFE Listings - Flagged
* Your Email:
* Comments: