Manitoba Forage and Grassland Association (MFGA) has announced its first ever Wall of Fame group
Two producers, two provincial government representatives and a long-time agrologist from Ducks Unlimited Canada comprise the first-ever inductee group to the MFGA Wall of Fame, announced this week ahead of the fourth annual regenerative agriculture conference.
MFGA WALL OF FAME 2021 INDUCTEES
- Ryan Boyd: Category: Producer: Peer to Peer Leadership
- Ken Gross: Category: Conservation: Agriculture and Conservation Leadership
- Pam Iwanchysko: Category: Government: Agriculture Extension Leadership
- Dave Koslowsky: Category: Producer: Organizational Leadership
- Fraser Stewart: Category: Government: Organization Leadership
“MFGA has recently celebrated 30 plus years in Manitoba. While the organization has seen peaks and valleys over that time there is no denying the quality of volunteer and staff support the organization has worked with over that time,” said MFGA Chair Larry Wegner. “Outside of the roles and rosters of contractors, staff and volunteers, and the annual thank you plaque to retiring board executive members, MFGA has no real documented celebration of our history and excellence of contributions to the organization. This brings those valuable contributions to the forefront.”
The MFGA Wall of Fame will reside on MFGA.net.Click here to see more...