Participate in virtual business-to-business meetings with buyers from Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Brunei Darussalam.
Canadian embassies and consulates, in partnership with provinces, industry associations, and Agriculture Canada invite Canadian agri-food and seafood suppliers that are ‘export ready’ to participate in virtual business-to-business meetings with buyers from Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, and Brunei Darussalam.
The virtual meetings are anticipated to take place during the weeks of May 3 to 14 (Singapore, Vietnam and Philippines) and June 1 to 5, 2021 (Indonesia and Brunei Darussalam), in the evening in Canada.
Meetings will be hosted on the digital platform Zoom with the support of a service provider. A market brief webinar will be held prior to the event to help companies prepare for the meetings.
Participating companies will be matched with local buyers by the Trade Commissioner Service based on their product(s) and interest. However, the final decision regarding meetings with Canadian companies will rest with the buyers.
Targeted sectors: (subject to country-specific market access and regulations)
- Processed foods: bakery, beverages, confectionery, juices, jams, sauces, honey, maple syrup, tea, bottled water, frozen French fries, health foods, dietary supplements, etc.
- Meats: beef, pork, poultry.
- Fish and Seafood: salmon, lobster, scallops, clams, cold water shrimp, snow crab, etc.
- Fruits: apples, fresh, frozen/dried blueberries, cranberries and other berries, cherries.
- Alcoholic beverages: wines, authentic VQA Icewine, craft beer, spirits.
The deadline to participate is March 12, 2021.Source : alberta